‘NGO Academy’, a year-old capacity building program run by the ‘Active Citizens Fund’, is starting its second year and inviting everyone to participate. After the graduation of 13 organisations this spring, we are inviting other organisations to participate in the learning process, starting this autumn, which aims to provide all participants with a chance to become change makers in their organisations and communities.
The NGO Academy study module consists of two stages:
- The first stage is intensive online training that will take place from the 15th – 17th of September 2021. Participating in the first stage training is a mandatory condition to everyone wanting to take part in the second stage half year long training program.
- The second stage is the half year long training program. 2 or 3 participants from the organisation will be able to choose to participate in one of the two programs consisting of 5 modules: ‘Social leaders’ or ‘Social entrepreneurship’ program. Each program lasts 6 months.
The value of the study program per organisation is 4000 EUR.
Terms and conditions for first stage intensive training participants:
- 1 representative individual per organisation.
- Participating organisations have to have at least 2-3 staff members and/or volunteers.
- The representative individual has to be a leading worker of the organisation, with the power to make decisions concerning the management of the organisation.
- Priority will be given to organisations that implement their activities at the local level and/or those who work with ethnic minority communities.
All candidates have to fill the online registration form before the 20th of August.
The chosen participants will be informed using email details provided in the online registration form.
‘NGO Academy. 2020/2021’ graduates: NGO ‘Ne imti, bet duoti’ (Vilnius region), NGO ‘Socialinės terapijos namai’ (Kaunas region), Vilnius children and young people diabetes club ‘DIABITĖ’ (Vilnius city), family and individual development centre ‘Bendrakeleiviai’ (Vilnius city), asociation ‘Lietuvos skeptiškas jaunimas’ (Kaunas city), asociation ‘Klaipėdiečių iniciatyva už demokratiją ir ekologiją’(Klaipėda city), NGO ‘Būk su manimi’ (Mažeikiai region, Bugeniai – Krakiai villages), NGO ‘Šv. Jono vaikai’(Trakai region), NGO ‘Pasaulio piliečių akademija’(Kaunas city), NGO family center ‘Būkime kartu’(Kaunas city and region), NGO ‘Gerumo skraistė’ (Alytus city), NGO ‘Kūrybos ir užimtumo stuba’(Zapyškis village) ir NGO ‘Darni socialinė raida’ (Vilnius city).